Looks like another Update rolled out of Sweden, here's Notch's list of new bug fixes-
- Corrected a block duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a redstone torch duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a client crash when placing a sign in front of the piston, powering the piston and then removing the block beneath the sign
- Ice blocks are now pushed without causing water streams breaking everything
- Booster rails are no longer being powered magically without a power source
- Pistons connected to the end of a piston-transistor via redstone are now properly closed when the power goes out
- Doors no longer create purple particles
- Hacking clients can no longer edit texts of placed signs in multiplayer
- Changed so that paintings pushed by pistons will pop off
of Warcraft Death Knight Players choose Blood Elf or Human as their Race.
gamerDNA®, Copyright 2006–2011, gamerDNA Inc., gamerDNA and the gamerDNA Logo are trademark and property of gamerDNA Inc.