Notch announce a new mob on his Minecraft blog today but I will warn you now it may be more fun to experience this mob first hand before you read about it, so before you continue on think about it for a moment.
Notch just let out an interesting bit of information regarding raising the height that blocks are generated to. Also in a post showing this higher land generation a small new piece of UI was shown at the bottom of the picture.
In the UI there is a new bar that resembles an experience bar and a bar showing drum sticks (perhaps a leveling system and easier healing system?). Anyway aside from the little hint at 1.8 Adventure Update below is a copy of Notch's post on his blog.
-Christian "Like A Twinkie" Spring
I just stumbled onto an amazing game called Lords of Uberdark by following posts by Notch (the creator of Minecraft). This game is very similar to Minecraft in the sense of crafting and mining but it adds a new element to the plate. Forgoing Minecraft's blocky style, Uberdark takes a more natural appeal in that more complicated shapes can be crafted then simply blocks.
Looks like another Update rolled out of Sweden, here's Notch's list of new bug fixes-
- Corrected a block duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a redstone torch duplication bug when using pistons
- Corrected a client crash when placing a sign in front of the piston, powering the piston and then removing the block beneath the sign
- Ice blocks are now pushed without causing water streams breaking everything
- Booster rails are no longer being powered magically without a power source
- Pistons connected to the end of a piston-transistor via redstone are now properly closed when the power goes out
- Doors no longer create purple particles
- Hacking clients can no longer edit texts of placed signs in multiplayer
- Changed so that paintings pushed by pistons will pop off
1 out of 5
MMO Players subscribe to more then one MMO at a time.
gamerDNA®, Copyright 2006–2011, gamerDNA Inc., gamerDNA and the gamerDNA Logo are trademark and property of gamerDNA Inc.